برگزاری دوره آموزشی
SIEMENS Simatic Manager Step ۷ training course
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Siemens offers the right controller for a wide range of automation requirements. The SIMATIC range of controllers comprises Basic, Advanced, Distributed, and Software Controllers that offer impressive scalability and integration of their functions. It’s usual controller in the World
? What is STEP 7
STEP 7 is the standard software package used for configuring and programming SIMATIC programmable logic controllers. It is part of the SIMATIC industry software. There are the following versions of the STEP 7 Standard package:
• STEP 7 Micro/DOS and STEP 7 Micro/Win for simpler stand-alone applications on the SIMATIC S7-200.
• STEP 7 for applications on SIMATIC S7-300/S7-400, with a wider range of functions:
- Can be extended as an option by the software products in the SIMATIC Industry Software
- Opportunity of assigning parameters to function modules and communications processors
- Forcing and multicomputing mode
- Global data communication
- Event-driven data transfer using communication function blocks